Miracleburn Cream Review – Does It Measure Up As A Scientifically Advanced Slimming & Cellulite Erasing Cream?
Update as of July 3, 2011… Sadly, this great product may not be available much longer. All links within this review have been changed to an Amazon vendor who still caries it but it seems that may only last for a limited time, until current stock is depleted. In the event you’re unable to get this particular product, click here to take a look at our current cellulite cream recommendation.
If you’re frustrated by cellulite dimples on your legs, hips, buttocks and stomach, you’ve probably looked at several potential remedies. Miracleburn Cream is an anti cellulite cream offered exclusively over the internet with a rapidly increasing fan base made up of satisfied customers. In fact, here’s what one of them had to say:
“I couldn’t get rid of the cellulite on the backs of my legs. I even stopped wearing shorts because the problem had gotten so bad. This had been haunting me since college, So I decided to try your cream after reading about it online, and after about a month, my legs looked smoother and the “cottage cheese” effect was diminishing. It truly is an incredible product – I feel sexy for the first time in years.” — Denise
We firmly believe that cellulite creams, fat loss and other alternative measures are highly favorable when compared to invasive procedures such as liposuction for the reduction of cellulite. But, is Miracleburn the right choice for you?
Miracleburn Cream Positives:
- Uses an advanced “Liposome Delivery Technology” to ensure the active cellulite-fighting ingredients are delivered to the exact problem areas where you need it most.
- Liposomes used in this effective delivery system are layered so that ingredients are time-released exactly where and when they need to be. The layers are organized as follows: 1) Outer Liposome Wall; 2) Skin Moisturizer; 3) Skin Nutrients; 4) Fat Burning Ingredients.
- Contains high quality skin moisturizers and nutrients for healthy, hydrated skin.
- All of the main ingredients are derived from natural sources. These include organic caffeine, organic safflower nut oil, organic lecithin and organic aloe vera.
- Aminophylline, a harsh chemical with the potential to cause negative side effects is NOT included in this formula.
- Miracleburn Cream is available both in the United States as well as internationally.
- At the time of writing this review, they are offering a really cool bonus gift with each order (not sure how long this one lasts).
- Their guarantee is solid – if you are unhappy for any reason, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund.
Miracleburn Cream Negatives:
- It’s not available in stores – you can only purchase it online (although this does keep prices reasonable).
- You must be careful to use it only on your problem areas. Because of it’s power to break down stored fat cells, if you rub it over your entire body at once there will be too much newly released fat for your system to metabolize.
How To Use Miracleburn Cream:
It’s recommended that you use this cellulite cream two times per day, once in the morning and then again in the evening. All that’s required is to simply massage it into your problem areas for 30-60 seconds per application.
Miracle Burn customers usually report seeing results during the first week of use. A sensible diet and exercise program is recommended for achieving the maximum benefit from this product.
Miracleburn Cream promises to:
- Remove inches from your thighs, butt and stomach
- Break down stored fat cells in problem areas
- Firm up loose skin
- Repair and nourish damaged skin cells
- Moisturize your skin and improve tone
MiracleBurn Cream gets 8 out of 10 from us.